We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of power analyzers. Our success is driven by our people and their vision towards a common goal – producing the worlds’ best power analyzers. Our longing for quality is only excelled by our motivation to achieve the highest results possible for our customers. Power Analyzers are our world, and we sure know our way around in it. We have been developing and manufacturing power analyzers since 1979 and, over the years, has perfected that expertise to the upmost level. Our products are used by a variety of academic and industrial customers all over the world, and are highly reputed by those who use it. It seems logical to us, since we strive for our customers to be equipped with precise, accurate and user-friendly measurement devices, guaranteed to succeed!
To deliver the world’s most precise, accurate and user-friendliest power analyzers!
To fulfill our customers request and to support them throughout the usage of their power analyzer, with a promise to support our customers products a lifetime!
We equip both academic and industrial customers with various types of measurement instruments. Any institution that produces equipment consuming electric energy can potentially benefit from our products. Optimizing energy consumption not only protects the environment but also results in higher product quality. Power Analyzers are therefore excellent tools for research, development, quality control, maintenance, and education.
We trace our roots back to an idea, originated in the brilliant mind of Dr. Hans-Rudolf Oppliger, the company’s founder and its first electrical engineer/inventor. It was then when he decided to disrupt the world of power analyzers and to produce precise and accurate yet user-friendly and intuitive measurement devices for the future. His idea took shape in a moderate fashion and the company grew constantly over the past 30 years to the current level. It is now run in the second generation and more successful than ever.
Infratek AG is founded in Uetikon am See, Switzerland
1981 – 1989
Infratek’s first power analyzer 101A is developed and ready for production
- launches the improved version of the 101A, now 102A
- new instrument to be sold as 301A
- developes its power analyzer 103A
- The new 104B / 304B precision power analyzer is introduced
- Infratek launches the 304BM precision wattmeter for motor testing
1990 – 1999
Infratek launches the 304BT precision wattmeter for transformer testing
- A low-cost wattmeter product line is introduced as 105A
- The 305A vector wattmeter in single-, two- and three phase is ready for production
- After intensive research and producing efforts, Infratek releases its new 106A for the first time with a FL-backlight display
- The PC10 spectral power converter is finished and ready to be sold, which turns any PC into a single or three phase harmonic power analyzer
- Introduction of 23DC-source tester, a hand-held device to test DC power supplies
2000 – 2009
Infratek releases a brand-new instrument, its very own 107A
- Model 31 is introduced, a hand-held power analyzer
- A new version of 107A is finished known as transformer version
- The low-cost line is expanded with the 101A low-cost power analyzer
- Introduction of DC27 controlled AC/DC load
- Major redesign and improvements of Infratek’s 106A
- Invention of the universal power transmitter ITL-101
- Production of the DC24 car- and traction battery tester is started
- BM51 remote battery string monitor is developed and ready for production
- The founder’s daughter takes over Infratek AG and runs it with her husband
2010 – 2020
Infratek releases its latest power analyzer, 108A – a milestone in Infratek’s history
- launches the PC11
- new instrument to be sold as 108B
2020 – 2030